Creating Routine for Mood & Anxiety
A supportive, joyful routine can help us regulate our mood and anxiety levels, and the way we feel in our body. It can also be the source of purpose and meaningful connection in changing and stagnant times.
This strengths based workshop is designed to help you cultivate a routine that helps you ground and thrive in balance. It is informed by the psychology of resilience, self-compassion and motivation to empower you in your wellbeing.
In this workshop you will:
- Reflect on your daily and weekly rhythms
- Consider the core elements of your routine including health, connection, joy and purpose
- Learn about building resilience and self-compassion in everyday life
- Explore wake up and wind down rituals to balance your energy and support your sleep
- Create a sustainable and supportive routine for you
When: Saturday 25th Sep 10am - 11:45am
This workshop will begin and end with a grounding meditation, and there will be a short break to the middle to step away from your screen. There will be a slideshow to highlight key points and ideas, and you will be provided with a useful pdf worksheet. There will be opportunities to share ideas and be inspired by each other, and you are welcome to participate in a way that feels comfortable for you. Please prepare a comfortable space at home with a journal and pen.
This workshop will take place on Wurundjeri land. As a commitment to paying the rent, 10% of ticket sales will be donated to VALS.
*You will automatically be sent the Zoom link, it may land in your promotions folder. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not see it.