Classes for the Mind Membership
Online practices for mental health, welcome to Classes for the Mind.
Practice alongside a community that cares ~ a community that grows as you grow.
My teaching style is personal, intentional, compassionately challenging, and infused with psychoeducation. Your membership includes access to all live weekly classes, a weekly pre-recorded meditation, seasonal intention setting and more.
Monday 8am Balance Flow & Meditation (60 min Zoom)
Tuesday 8am Meditation (10 min Recording)
Tuesday 9am Energise Flow (45 min Zoom)
Friday 8am Slow & Strong Flow (45 min Zoom)
- Unlimited access to live classes
- Weekly community email with a journaling prompt
- Weekly meditation recording with ongoing access
- Seasonal Intention Setting workshop via Zoom
- Discounts on all in-person and online events
- Discounts on seasonal Classes for the Mind programs
- Access to the 2020 [At Home] Studio with over 100 on-demand classes including meditation, movement, relaxation and psychoeducation for wellbeing
- $20/$28 per fortnight
- If you would like to become a member but can't afford this service please send me a message via email@example.com to organise a supported place