Self-Care Mentoring with Rosie
Begins in March.
One-on-one support, guidance and empowerment in your mental health and wellbeing.
Join Rosie every two months for self-care mentoring via Zoom. These sessions lean more on the casual side, like catching up with a dear friend for a deep and meaningful conversation. Our conversations will be semi-structured, inspired by psychology and yoga, and personalised to support your needs.
A mentoring relationship is beautifully unique. I value the insight and wisdom you bring to the space, and I'm here to walk alongside you. Having someone to regularly reflect back to and get real with is a powerful practice which promotes sustainable change, balance and compassion in your self-care journey.
Please note that these sessions are not a substitute for formal counselling and are only available for members of Classes for the Mind. If you have any questions, please contact me to discuss.
Mentoring sessions are available throughout March, May, July, September and November and go for 30 mins. In each of these months you will be invited to choose a time that works for you and will be sent a Zoom invite. Due to my other community roles and commitment to my own self-care, there are limited mentoring places.
- $33/$40 per session
- Once you have signed up to the mentoring program, future payments will be integrated into your current fortnightly membership.
- This means Conc/Low Income members will be debited $28 per fortnight and Full Price members will be debited $38 per fortnight.
- Monday between 10am - 6pm
- Tuesday between 10:30am - 2pm
- Wednesday between 5pm - 6:30pm
- Friday between 3:30pm - 5:30pm
- Saturday between 9am - 11am